Sunday, April 19, 2015

What this Tab is all about

Well what is it about?
Your brain. Physically and non-physically.


To give you a broader perspective on this:
This blog is about evolution, and the brain played a key role in the evolution of our species on this planet. Many people aren't using this super computer in their life as much as they could. I do what I can and I want to show you what has worked for me and what might work for you. Pick what resonates with you.  The brain can improve our life tremendously, because we can learn and transform this knowledge into wisdom. What I am experimenting with, is maximizing these areas of the brain, because I am a committed lifelong learner. These areas of the brain include:
  • Sensory Input (The clarity and awareness of the present moment)
  • Processing 
    • Digestion of new information
    • Speed processing (OMG I AM IN DANGER!-Reaction mode)
    • Bullshit filter - Recognizing truth from fallacy
    • INTELLIGENCE - Intellect+Creativity
  • Taking action - Output
    • This also includes memory

Topics that I will discuss further in my future posts:
  • The Trivium and Quadrivium
  • Brain games - Do they really work?
  • Impact of Lifestyle Choices on Brain performance
    • Diet
    • Relationships
    • Work
  • The brain and the mind - What is happening here? ;)
  • Intellect or Creativity? hint: both ;P
  • We will look at the killer of intelligence and wisdom, and pretty much everything else (Fear)
  • and more? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...