Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bottled Mineral Water, Bottled Spring Water, π Water

I live in Czech Republic so I want to share what I changing on my journey and what I am experiencing with you where ever you are.

The products may have different names, but I am sure that you've got similar products in your country or at home too.


Left to Right
  1. Sweetened Mineral Water
  2. Spring Water
  3. Nutritional drink (dietary supplement)



I recently made the leap from mineral water to spring water here, are some effects that I noticed after a few days:
  • Clearer Thinking
  • I feel much clearer and lighter
  • The health of my digestive organs has improved (based on the observation of my tongue - go google that one out :P)
I am starting to get used to it and it is actually beginning to taste somehow and also it costs next to nothing.

If I drink sweetened water, then I immediately feel disgusted by the sugar in there.




Also I somehow got my hands on Nutridrinks, so far I tried the chocolate one which you can see on the far right on the image.

Since I will be making a big change in my life and move out of my parents house I'll be cooking and preparing my own food, Nutridrink is gonna serve as a back up food, because I will be experimenting a lot with my foods and I'll post the successful experiments and transitions here.

For now I am using it as a dietary supplement. A few pros of Nutridrinks
  • Tastes good
  • Low price
  • Some contain fiber too which helps with digestion
  • Contains: Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fats, Vitamins and Minerals
I recommend nutritional drinks to those that want to begin to take control of their diet and want to have more healthier eating habits. Its a good start before making any big changes or while you are still studying theoretical(Books, videos, seminars etc.) information about healthier food choices.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...